TP8100 - CONVENTIONAL ANALOGUE PORTABLES
The TP8100 series of analog, analog simulcast IP, conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot molded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceedIP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one metre of waterfor 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12 ounces with battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capabilityimproves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall, Two Tone Decode(Type 99), MDC1200, G-Star (Encode) and voting/scanning
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customization
Why choose Tait Conventional Analogue Radio?
When all-informed, open-channel communications is essential to your business, Tait's conventional analog radio systems are the ideal choice. The Tait range includes small, single-site networks for confined area voice-only communications to larger, wider area networks with a variety of voice and data features. Conventional analog radio systems are a simple, economical way for mobile radio users to keep in touch with features that include:
- Modular, high specification infrastructure
- Systems in place throughout the world
- Conventional sites can be linked for wider coverage
- Ideal when "all-informed" communications is essential
- Easy to upgrade
Click the below links to learn more.