TM8000 - MPT TRUNKED/CONVENTIONAL MOBILES
The TM8000 series are reliable, high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve. With the TM8252, TM8235, TM8254 and TM8255 radios, Tait offers a choice of trunked mobiles to meet a variety of needs, ensuring innovative solutions for operators and end users alike.
These radios provide flexible coverage for users, supporting multiple MPT networks while also operating in conventional mode when outside network coverage areas. With exceptional RF performance, rugged design and advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology, the TM8252, TM8235, TM8254 and TM8255 have all the key features of the TM8000 range.
- 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- MPT trunked
- MAP27 data capable
- Voice and data capable
- Easy to integrate and customize
- Rugged construction and robust RF performance
- Voice inversion scrambling
- Lone Worker as standard
Why choose Tait MPT?
MPT is the most successful trunked mobile radio technology worldwide, suiting the needs of our global customers due to its flexibility and efficiency benefits. Tait has a long and distinguished track record in developing this technology and offering the MPT-IP (MPT 1327) trunking network with an impressive range of features that include:
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide
- a wide range of open standard terminal products
- seamless migration paths to digital technology
- individual, group (team) or broadcast (all-informed) calls
- PSTN and PABX telephone access
- MAP27 data interface
- call diversion and forwarding
- priority handling of emergency calls
- status messages
- a short message service for dispatch or job information
- a polling channel providing efficient location updates for large fleets, which can co-exist with voice operation.