TM8000 - ANALOGUE CONVENTIONAL MOBILES
The Tait TM8000 mobiles are reliable and high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and to customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve.
All of these radios are built on an extremely flexible platform designed to incorporate three key core qualities: rugged design, high speed data transmission and ease of integration.
Built around advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology, much of the radio signal processing takes place in the digital domain. This offers significant performance enhancements and provides a flexible platform to meet specific customer needs.
- 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Voice and data capable
- Easy to integrate and customize
- Rugged construction and robust RF performance
- Comprehensive Selcall functionality
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS
- Voice inversion scrambling
- Lone Worker as standard
Why choose Tait Conventional Analogue Radio?
- remote network management
- efficient deployment of radio channels
- scalable infrastructure from single site to nationwide