Eyes on the road, and hands on the wheel.
The Siyata UV350 is the world’s first and only 4G/LTE in-vehicle connected cellular device with keypad and Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (“PoC”) compatibility that connects directly to the vehicle’s battery so it’s always ready for use. Push to Talk Over Cellular applications, like ChatterPTT, enable people within an organisation to talk together with the simple press of a button. They can speak to one person at a time, or to a group of people all at once.
The UV350 also includes a dedicated external microphone & speaker for loud and crystal clear phone and PoC conversations, an external antenna for better cellular & GPS coverage, and it supports fleet management applications and hands-free driving features for safer fleet communications, enabling drivers to keep their eyes on the road, and hands on the wheel. The Siyata UV350 is built for fleet operators such as First Responders, Transportation, School Buses, Taxis, Oil & Gas, Waste Management, Service Delivery Vehicles, and many more.
This all-in-one device can remove the clutter and reduce the cost of various technology solutions found in commercial vehicles today by replacing phones, two-way radios, tablets, GPS navigation devices and other fleet management hardware. Additionally, this device can be the platform through which IoT devices can transmit the vehicle’s data back to their organization’s headquarters.
The Siyata UV350 provides integrated vehicle communications.
The Siyata UV350 all-in-one design allows professional drivers to combine all the vital communications equipment into one device.
- Dedicated Microphone & Speaker for loud & crystal clear sound quality
- Large 5.5” landscape display to clearly show what the driver needs to see
- Permanently mounted in vehicle and powered by vehicle’s battery, so no charging is needed
- Extreme temperature tolerance so it’s always ready to use whenever your workers are working
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) enabling co-workers to talk together with the simple press of a button
- External RF and GPS antenna for better cellular coverage
- Hands-free dialing, to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel
- Large keypad buttons for easy and safe use (can be operated with gloves)
- Supports Fleet Management, GPS Fleet tracking AVL and dispatch systems
- Easy installation for all vehicles
- Built in GPS Navigation
- In-car Wi-Fi mobile hotspot and Bluetooth to allow other devices to connect to the internet
- Android downloadable applications to customise the device as needed
|Description||5.5" Display Vehicle Communicator|
|Device Size||Dimensions||141.8 x 139.7 x 15 mm|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 70°C|
|Platform||Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8917, 4 Core, 1.2GHz|
|GPU||Adreno 308 500MHz|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|LCD||5.5" HD 720 x 1280 LED|
|TP||LCD Bonded 5 Points Capacitive|
|Supported Bands||4G||EU - (1, 2, 3, 5, 7+8, 20, 28+) 800, 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2600|
US - (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 14, 17) 700a, 700b, 700c, 850, 1700, 1900, 2100, 2600
|3G||WCDMA - 850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|2G||GSM/GPRS/EDGE - 850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|SMS & MMS||Support|
|Antennas||Cellular||External Antenna for Rx & Tx with Internal Antenna for Rx only (MISO setup)|
|GPS||External Window Mount|
|WiFi||802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz|
|Sensor||Light & Proximity Sensor||Support|
|Microphone||External with Noise Suppression|
|Interface||USB||USB 2.0 (High Speed) OTG|
|Power||12V / 24V Supported|
|Private Handset / PTT|
|Ethernet 10/100 (allow connecting units such as DVR systems)|
Click the below link to learn more.