AINA VOICE RESPONDER
AINA’s PTT Voice Responder is a next generation speaker-microphone which can be connected via Bluetooth to iOS and Android smartphones. The device is designed to work with different walkie talkie style Push-to-Talk applications, featuring several buttons which the application developers can assign different functions to. Users can remotely control functions such as push-to-talk, phone calls, channel switching and emergency alerts, while keeping their phone in a safe place and preserving their phone’s battery.
Built for Mission Critical Communication
The PTT Voice Responder has been designed from beginning to end with the users needs and safety in mind. First, AINA have made sure that the device can last through any critical situation. With several environmental MIL-STD 810G tests passed and an Ingress Protection of 67 (IP67), the device is extremely durable and reliable. Also, AINA have ensured the safety of the device by passing and acquiring CE, FCC (ID: 2AH78-APTT1) and IC (ID: 21419-APTT1) certification.
High Quality Audio
Whether you work in a noisy, loud or windy environment, the PTT Voice Responder features crisp and clear audio quality. The fine tuned audio gain control and wideband audio, together with DSP software for noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction allows users to use their AINA device in any situation.Overall PTT Voice Responder features:
- A sound pressure level of 105dB at 10cm
- Wideband audio
- Noise suppression
- Echo cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
With a 10-25m connection range, the users can keep their phone in safe place.
iOS & ANDROID COMPATIBLE
The PTT Voice Responder is compatible with both iOS and Android phones and PTT apps.
The device can easily be charged with a USB wall charger or computer USB port.
3.5MM AUDIO JACK
Headphones can be connected to the device to keep conversations more private.
LONG LASTING BATTERY
The device can last through any work day, with an approximate 24h battery life.
LIGHTWEIGHT - 125G
This allows the device to be attached to any shirt or jacket without it hanging forward.
Want to know what PTT applications are supported?
Please find the Aina Voice Responder’s complete user manual and quick guides on how to connect your device to different PTT applications in the following link.
OPTIONAL IN-VEHICLE CHARGER
The AINA Vehicle Charger is a charging cradle specially designed for AINA PTT Voice Responder users who are looking for a safe and simple way of using their Bluetooth speaker mic while driving.
- Place the vehicle charger cradle in a location where you can pick it up without bending or changing your driving position to be compliant with driving regulations.
- Don’t worry about needing to charge your RSM anymore! It’s being charged continuously as soon as you place it into the cradle and will still transmit any incoming communication while charging.
- Simulates the same movement to take out and put back the mic that drivers are used to from old CB radio microphones.
- Keeps the Voice Responder stable even during heavy vibrations.
- Lanyard provides additional safety to recover device when dropped.
Click the below links to learn more.