The PD485, is a low to mid-tier radio which offers many benefits not previously available from radios in this category.
- The OLED screen offers a high contrast display for clear viewing in a multitude of lighting conditions.
- Full keypad enables free text messaging, simple one-to-one dialing and the ability call for free (with suitable infrastructure).
- GPS (factory option) means that location tracking is possible. This was not previously available on Hytera’s low/mid-tier models.
- Integrated Bluetooth (factory option) means that the radio can be used with wireless accessories, again this is new on low/mid-tier radios.
- Integrated Bluetooth also offers future potential for internal tracking of staff (with suitable infrastructure)
- Real time clock provides extremely accurate time keeping, which may be extremely relevant in resolving health and safety disputes etc.
Find out more about the Hytera PD485.