TB7100 - BASE STATION/REPEATER
The renowned performance of Tait radio infrastructure is made affordable through the TB7100 base station/repeater. A proven RF platform is at the core of the cost-effective TB7100, which offers continuous duty operation at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output. With two fans for effective cooling it can operate at ambient temperatures of up to 60°C (140°F).
The TB7100 is also an ideal high speed data platform, with data rates of up to 19.2kbps as standard. With an optional internal AC power supply, the TB7100 is a complete system level solution. Conveniently compact, the base station/repeater comes in a 19-inch 1U rack bin, which is also capable of being wall-mounted. Fitted with an optional internal duplexer, the TB7100 is capable of full duplex operation for either a voice or data channel.
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signaling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID
- Entire unit housed in a 1U high rack, including internal power supply
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C) and lowest -22°F (-30°C)
- Fans and heatsink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
The TB7100 is the only base station/repeater on the market with optional internal power supply and internal duplexer in a slimline 1U format. This makes the TB7100 easy to transport and install; an ideal choice when space for your RF equipment is limited.
Ideal for single site coverage
A cost-effective repeater for single site applications such as industrial or campus sites, shopping malls, hotels, small taxi or bus fleets.
Ease of integration
Add a T1810 channel controller to create a low cost TN1100 trunked system, ideal for mine or industrial applications, ports and railway stations, building sites, security and maintenance services.
Supports both 12/19.2kbps Tait High Speed Data (THSD) and 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard. The TB7100 can be configured as a data repeater or RF modem an is fully compatible with the TM8000 range of mobile radio equipment.
Click the below link to learn more.